Lady missed dead after drinking poison because she was shouted at by her Aunt
|Lady missed dead after drinking poison because she was shouted at by her Aunt|
A Cameroonian girl, Jadine survived after she took a toxic substance. JADINE lives in the outskirts of Buea Cameroon with her aunty and took poison after she was being shouted at for coming late in the house. Read the full story.
Jadine lives with her aunt and studies in a nearby school. After closing, she always comes back to the house late. On that fateful day, she was being shout at for always coming late to the house. According to her aunty, she was only advising her not to be coming home late.
“I just ask yi say why you dey always come back from school late she just vex go drink poison, I be don talk finish I no no say yi get some bad thouthts” her aunt explained.
Our landlord came and beg for water purifier to purify water in his poultry, so I asked jadine to give him the purifier, she did and put some quantity in her hand. So when our landlord left, jadine went outside I thought she was going to pee. After some few minutes, I hear people shouting outside that “wuna bring red oil ooh wuna bring red oil, Iadine don drink poison” I went out and thank God my neighbor had 10 letter of red oil.
We started pouring it in her mouth as she could breathe well or even speak, after some time she started vomiting. Many people started gathering because we were shouting at the top of our voices. Someone suggested that we should take her to the hospital.
So, lucky our landlord had a bike so he instructed one guy to carry jadine and me to the hospital. Some drugs were given to her and the remaining of the toxic substance was flushed out. We were discharged the following morning and she returned home. A meeting was organized by the landlord and she was well trashed and given parental advice.