Amazing Cameroon fun facts you didn’t know
Cameroon is a country located in Central Africa. The country has a population of over 20 million people. Cameroon is bordered by Nigeria to the northwest, Chad to the northeast, the Central African Republic to the east, and Equatorial Guinea to the south.
Cameroon has a diverse geography, including highlands in the west and east, and a coastline on the Gulf of Guinea. The country’s capital and largest city is Yaoundé.
Cameroon has a rich cultural history, with a strong traditional presence in music. The country is known for its Cultural Diversity, Tradition Dishes,music styles, including bikutsi, etc.
They’re many amazing fun facts about Cameroon, I will share some with you today below.
Fun facts about Cameroon include:
|Cameroon fun facts|
1. The capital city of Cameroon is Yaoundé.
2. The official language of Cameroon is French and English.
3. Cameroon is known for its palm oil production.
4. Cameroon is also home to the Baka people, among the most isolated groups of hunter-gatherers in the world.
5. Cameroon is home to a number of UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including the Douala Metropolis and the Bamenda Grasslands.
6. Cameroon is also home to a number of natural wonders, including the Balé National Park and the Volta River.
7. There are about 230 spoken languages spoken in Cameroon including French and English.
8. Cameroon has one of three waterfalls in Africa that empties directly into the ocean.
9. Cameroon is one of the wettest countries on Earth.
10. Cameroon is the first country in Africa to make it to the quarter-finals of the FIFA world cup.
11. Germany, France, and Britain have colonized Cameroon.
12. Cameroon has the longest ruling non-royal national leader.